Agency company Mortehflot provides the services of a ship broker in Sevastopol city, as well as in the ports of Crimea and the Russian Federation. If you have a task to find a ship for transporting your cargo by sea in the Black, Mediterranean or Marble Seas, or if you act as a shipowner and are interested in the constant transportation of goods by your own fleet, our agency company will provide a qualified ship broker.
Ship broker services
The activities of the ship broker of our company boil down to the provision of such services:
- Chartering of vessels river-sea, sea, according to their characteristics (type, features, functionality);
- Assistance in the purchase or sale of ships. We assist in the registration of ships under foreign flags, such as Palau, Toga, Syria, Bolivia, Tanzania, etc., as well as under the Russian flag;
- Assistance in the conclusion of ship chartering contracts: time charter and burboat charter;
- Assistance in organizing the cutting of ships and other watercraft for scrap;
- We provide assistance in registering ships of large tonnage, pleasure boats and yachts.
As practice shows, a ship broker, like a ship’s agent, is an intermediary – from this point of view there are no differences between them. But the significant difference is that the ship’s agent represents only its principal, while the marine broker represents both parties and acts on their behalf.